Logistical Administrative Assistant (0.8 – 1 FTE)
Performing a variety of administrative tasks within our logistics department. This is what you will be working on in this position. With your efforts, you ensure that the team can do their work well. Among other things, you will ensure that you process outgoing orders properly, register the orders for transport and prepare the necessary documents. All in all, you are an important link for our logistics department.
What will you do?
In this position, you will, among other things, generate packing lists, register in the Erp system (Navision), process orders of outgoing goods, register transports via customer portals and do a little troubleshooting. Supporting the purchasing department with booking and archiving packing slips, preparing purchase return orders of rejected or damaged items can also occur occasionally.
Towards midday, things get more hectic as various transporters/parcel services come to collect the items. It is important that you know how to keep calm then. In the afternoon, the focus is on preparing packing lists, labels and transport documents, including export documents via a customs portal. You will be the new colleague within our Logistics team and this is part of the Supply Chain department.
Who are you?
For this position, we are looking for a colleague who loves a challenge in a hectic logistics environment. It is therefore important that you are stress-resistant and have a proactive attitude. Within this position, you work according to certain procedures. You can therefore work both independently and as part of a team.
In addition, we would like to see the following on your CV:
- MBO level 4 working and thinking level and maybe you already have an MBO-4 logistics education
- Knowledge of logistics processes
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You have knowledge of automated systems, such as an ERP system, Word and Excel
- Experience in a similar position and affinity with transport and logistics
Will you join us?
Ventura Systems is the global market leader in door systems for public transport. From this market leader position, we have recently also entered door systems for electric distribution trucks using our knowledge.
We offer state-of-the-art technology, the highest quality custom-made door systems and, of course, the highest possible sustainability. In short, we want to be the best in the field of door systems for urban transport. Not for nothing are our doors developed for intensive use with minimum failure and our door systems are used by customers worldwide.
What started 29 years ago has now grown into an international company with branches in Bolsward, Germany, UK, USA, Hong Kong and Australia. More than 200 employees now work at Ventura Systems with great enthusiasm and pleasure.
What do we offer you?
- An international organisation with a constant eye for innovation which is in full development and where you can build and grow with us;
- Cooperation in an informal, no-nonsense environment where open communication prevails;
- Good terms of employment and we will give you every confidence and opportunity to develop;
- A small, large organisation: small enough for conviviality, short lines of communication and the opportunity for you to actually make a difference and get to know everyone. Big enough to be an important player in the market and to pay plenty of attention to innovation and your personal development
Does your profile match and are you enthusiastic after reading the vacancy?
Then we would like to receive your motivation and CV. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Margriet Land.
Would you like to know more about this position? Then feel free to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.