As Team Leader Production & Logistics, of our new Trucks department, you ensure our optimal business operations. You do this by continuously improving various production and logistics processes. You also ensure optimal cooperation with various stakeholders. This includes internal departments, our foreign entities and external suppliers and customers. Is this the challenge you are looking for? Then the position of Team Leader Production & Logistics Trucks is the job for you!
What are you going to do?
In this position you work for our independent Trucks department in which you manage 15 fte. The team consists of a diversity of disciplines, such as: inbound logistics, production mechanics, production doors and export logistics.
As a Team Leader you are responsible, among other things, for optimal deployment and occupation of the employees of the production and logistics departments. In addition, you correctly implement our local personnel policy.
In addition to the responsibilities at staff level, you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for the continuity of the Trucks production organization, medium and long term;
- Responsible for proper cooperation between the internal departments, between our different companies and between our company and external companies;
- Jointly responsible for drawing up and realizing the master planning and the weekly production planning;
- (Partly) ensuring compliance with laws and regulations at the production location;
- (Partially) responsible for planning maintenance of installations, machines and buildings;
- Making investment plans on a regular basis, which you coordinate with Business Unit Manager Trucks.
As Team Leader Production & Logistics Trucks you report directly to the Business Unit Manager Trucks.
We are looking for a communicatively strong Team Leader with confidence. It is important that you are a leader and organizer who dares to give direction. In addition, you are result-oriented and decisive.
In addition, we would like to see the following on your CV:
- HBO work and thinking level;
- At least 5 years of comparable experience;
- Experience with production management in a low cost production organization.
- An international organization with a constant eye for innovation that is in full development and where you can build and grow with us;
- Collaboration in an informal, no-nonsense environment where open communication predominates;
- We give you every confidence and opportunity to develop;
- Good employment conditions in accordance with Cao Metalektro, for example 27 vacation days and 13 Adv days;
- A small, large organisation: small enough for fun, short lines of communication and the opportunity for you to actually make a difference and get to know everyone. Large enough to be an important player in the market and to pay full attention to innovation and your personal development.
Then we would like to receive your motivation and CV. You can send your application to email@example.com for the attention of Mirjam Kip, Sr HR Advisor.
Do you want to know more about this position or do you want to grow into this position? Please contact Sibren Posthuma on 0655552947.
This vacancy is published both internally and externally.